News:

Pages: 1
Uh, hi! (Read 5733 times)
M1kh43l
YaBB Newbies

Way out Waste

Uh, hi!
02/07/09 at 21:38:19

I was told about this game from one of the designers -I think- at a Halloween party last year.  Unfortunatly, Iwas unable to get the game until recently.  He made a couple very tempting offers of teaching me and my friends the game, and I would like to take him up on them, if they are still valid.

IP Logged
scatteredsun
YaBB Administrator

Bitslinger

Re: Uh, hi!
Reply #1 - 02/09/09 at 12:52:53

Welcome,

I think I remember hearing the story, I'm sure Matt or Rox will get back with you on it.  It's been a bit quiet around here, but we'll have some more stuff up soon.

--Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.---
WWW   IP Logged
M1kh43l
YaBB Newbies

Way out Waste

Reply #2 - 02/09/09 at 23:43:31

Dark Slackmaster of the West and commander of the 35th Armchair division wrote on 02/09/09 at 12:52:53:
Welcome,

I think I remember hearing the story, I'm sure Matt or Rox will get back with you on it.  It's been a bit quiet around here, but we'll have some more stuff up soon.

Awesome!  I shot them an email, (once again, I think.  Can't be too sure with me trying to keep things in order) and am awaiting a reply.

IP Logged
MGoetz
Global Moderator

Voice of Atawe

Reply #3 - 02/10/09 at 16:38:15

Hey man!  Sorry to have not responded sooner.  This is my final quarter at AiS, so I've been distracted.

Anyway, why don't you shoot me an email with your schedule of availability, and we'll see if we can work something out.

IP Logged
Pages: 1